! stay together !
Friday, 13 January 2012 | 23:45 | 0 comments
I said I'd definitely forgetI promised goodbye but
When I see you, I still tremble
We gotta stay together
I can't sleep, is it the same for you?

Please love me
Please come back to me
Hold me again like you used to
Please comfort me, please call me right now
Our first meeting is like a saddened soul
Left with nothing but pain
My last words, saying you had to be happy
Were just foolish

Because even when I closed my eyes
I thought of your face
Because even when I'm breathing
I'm suffocating

Scars leave tears
And gets locked within thoughts
I'm not listening to my friends' comforts
My heart hurts so much
To the point I cry all day and long to die
Only if someone had come and told me
This love was wrong from the start

When I see you, I still tremble
We gotta stay together
I can't sleep, is it the same for you?

Please love me

Please come back to me
Hold me again like you used to
Please comfort me, please call me right now

Our first meeting is like a saddened soul
Left with nothing but pain
My last words, saying you had to be happy
Were just foolish

Because even when I closed my eyes
I thought of your face
Because even when I'm breathing
I'm suffocating

Scars leave tears
And gets locked within thoughts
I'm not listening to my friends' comforts
My heart hurts so much
To the point I cry all day and long to die

Only if someone had come and told me
This love was wrong from the start






nuur sufiah